Building resilience in local agendas. CSOs as facilitators of IRM (India)
Topic 1. Building resilience in local agendas. CSOs as facilitators of IRM with the context of shrinking civil space.
2. Have a good understanding of effectiveness and limitations of approaches adopted in PfR especially at the village level. Is local resilience agenda brought into national frameworks.
3. An open sharing session with PfR partners on their challenges, role of CSOs as facilitators, scopes and limitations and lessons for future programmes and other countries.
- Hosted by Dushyant Mohil, Country Lead for Wetlands International
- SPEAKERS: Manu Gupta, Anjan Bag, Saswata Mahapatra, Binoy Acharya, Aditi Kapoor, Kirit Parmar
Time Slot: 10:00 - 11:15 CET
- Dialogue and Dissent Strengthening the capacity of civil society to engage in dialogues with stakeholders for improved disaster risk reduction policies, practices, and investments.
- Up-scaling Eco-DRR Increasing communities resilience and reducing disaster risks through ecosystem-based solutions.